HIRING! Social Media Content Blog Writer www.SocialKnowHow.com a leading Social Media Marketing company located in the Greater Toronto (Vaughan) area is seeking a talented social media content and communications manager/blogger to write content for our clients and share across their Social Media Networks.
As Social Media Content and Communications Manager, you will craft, write, and edit an array of content for blog posts for our list of clients within various industries.
- Write engaging content, mainly blog posts for our clients within various industries.
- Create compelling content that adds value through education and stories
- Completes the content creation and optimization process from beginning to end
- Creates and cultivates relationships with clients to facilitate content that fits their target market
- Responsible for uploading the blog posts on to clients website blog (ie, wordpress)
- Determine sources for content creation, both internally and externally.
- Knowledge of Social Media, marketing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Work alongside other marketers and content producers to help distribute content that educates and entertains our clients audience
- Ability to write content in a variety of styles, voices and tones, adaptable to different audiences, product categories and branding initiatives
- Manage relationships with selected clients and gather content ideas from clients locations.
- Strong writer and content creator with experience creating content for the web across several disciplines (text, design, video, etc.) and media (blogging, guides, whitepapers, research, infographics)
- Comfortable with key Social Media Networks, technology and researching online
- College/ University Degree in a related field or equivalent working experience.
- Excellent attention to detail and consistency in style and tone across content.
- Creative thinker with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in reading, writing and comprehension of the English language
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Work location is flexible and will be mutually agreed upon
- Must have an Ontario Drivers Licence and must have Vehicle
If you are an excellent writer, creative thinker and detail oriented individual who is comfortable with key Social Media Networks, technology and researching online then we look forward to hearing from you.