Job Title: Social Media Coordinator & Copywriter
Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
Company: SOCIAL KNOW HOW®
Who We Are: SOCIAL KNOW HOW® is a leading Social Media Marketing Agency located in the Greater Toronto Area that helps company’s Plan, Optimize, Execute and Manage (POEM) their Social Networks. Our expertise in harnessing the power of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter through quality content and effective Facebook/Instagram advertising will get your company noticed, growing and connected with your target market. www.SocialKnowHow.com
Overview: The Social Media Coordinator and Copywriter will be responsible for organizing, researching and posting social media content that amplifies our client’s brand. You will also be responsible for supporting the Social Media Manager(s) by proactively managing and growing clients’ social media platforms, providing marketing solutions by assisting in content planning and researching new trends in Social Media.
- – Reporting to the Social Media Client Manager, the Social Media Coordinator will support day-to-day operations, co-ordination and content execution.
- – Research and schedule shareable content across clients social networks (Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, etc)
- – Assist in mapping out social media calendar and scheduling of content.
- – Collaborate with the Solutions Manager during sales meetings and proposal creation.
- – Assist the Social Media Campaigns Manager by reporting on performance of social media.
- – Work with the Content Creator to Social Share with occasional meetings with clients.
- – Grow client’s social media platforms as through community engagement strategy.
- – Conduct market research on hashtags, industries and competitors.
- – Edit and proofread written pieces before publication to ensure quality
- – Compose and execute monthly email newsletter, blogs, vlogs for Social Know How & select clients
- – Follow on-boarding procedure which will include sending, reviewing, and uploading client profiles
- – Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Social Media, Business, PR, or related fields
- – Minimum 2 years experience
- – A team player with the confidence to lead and work independently and collaboratively with others
- – An effective communicator, technologically savvy, creative & innovative.
- – Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain a positive and upbeat attitude.
- – Valid Ontario drivers license and access to a vehicle.
- – Some responsibilities require working after business hours
- – Additional duties may be required.
Interested in Joining the SOCIAL KNOW HOW® team?
Email your Resume OR send your LinkedIn Profile URL to HR@SocialKnowHow.com (Put in Email Subject: “Social Media Coordinator”)