Job Title: Social Media Content Creator
Location: Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
Company: SOCIAL KNOW HOW®
Who We Are: SOCIAL KNOW HOW® is a leading Social Media Marketing Agency located in the Greater Toronto Area that helps company’s Plan, Optimize, Execute and Manage (POEM) their Social Networks. Our expertise in harnessing the power of Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter through quality content and effective Facebook/Instagram advertising will get your company noticed, growing and connected with your target market. www.SocialKnowHow.com
Overview: Social Media is an essential aspect of marketing today’s brands. It connects businesses with customers, increases visibility to brands and boosts business opportunities. As the Content Creator you will be responsible for supporting the Social Media Manager(s) by creating visual and graphic content that will be shared on clients’ social media platforms.
- – Collaborate with clients and the Social Media Manager to translate the vision into visual content.
- – Perform photography and videography at select client locations
- – Ability to edit photographs and videos using the Adobe Creative Cloud suite or similar software
- – Test and implement new software and mobile Apps that increase the clients visual presence.
- – You have an excellent sense of photography and videography/cinematography
- – Expert storyteller with a command of visual, communication and motion design principles, including composition, framing, and lighting.
- – Completes the content creation and optimization process from beginning to end.
- – Measure website traffic to content, Utilize Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc to provide valuable information to the Social Know How team in order to better assist the company and our clients
- – Analyze content or campaigns, report findings and provide recommendations.
- – Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Social Media, Graphic Design, Video Production or related fields.
- – Minimum 4 Years of professional experience preferred.
- – Understanding of what makes content successful in today’s social media world.
- – Able to create content that is engaging and successful across channels and audiences.
- – Passionate about social media, graphic design, brand identity, photography, and videography
- – Advanced understanding of and/or proficient in: Adobe Creative Suite and a diverse range of video and image processing software, plug-ins, techniques and approaches.
- – Familiar with wordpress, squarespace, hootsuite, hubspot are an asset.
- – An effective communicator, technologically savvy, creative & innovative.
- – Ability to prioritize tasks and maintain a positive and upbeat attitude.
- – Valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a vehicle.
- – After hours may be required
- – Additional duties may be required.
Interested in Joining the SOCIAL KNOW HOW® team?
Email your resume OR send your LinkedIn profile URL to HR@SocialKnowHow.com (Subject: “Social Media Creator”)