Social Know How is seeking a candidate who understands how to develop, execute and manage Facebook & Instagram ad campaigns and is experienced in creating landing pages that engage an audience. The ideal candidate should be detail oriented, a creative marketer that’s constantly testing new social media ads and has the ability to interpret data.
Responsibilities: (Applicants should have a working knowledge on the following 4 items)
1. Create Paid Social Media Ad Campaigns (Primarily on Facebook & Instagram):
- Build, launch and test Facebook/Instagram advertising campaigns for clients within various industries.
- Manage design ideas and collaborate with the graphic designer, copywriters, videographers & photographers to develop engaging social media ad content.
- Be ‘point person’ on social media advertising campaigns for internal team and clients
2. Analytics, Monitoring and Reporting on Social Media Campaigns:
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance and measure against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Analyze campaign results and provide reporting, recommendations and actionable insights for clients and SKH team.
3. Create/Optimize Landing Pages for Social Media Campaigns:
- Design and setup dedicated landing pages for Facebook/Instagram lead generation campaigns
- Insert various conversion pixels on client websites and landing pages
- Ability to create & optimize landing pages and troubleshoot within the WordPress platform.
4. Graphic Design:
- Lead the creative design strategy for the Social Media ads and work closely with the Graphic Designer
- Provide basic photo touch ups & image resizing to assist graphic designer
- Basic Photo editing skills using Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- 3 years of experience in social media marketing with a focus on Facebook/Instagram Advertising
- Success in managing social media advertising campaigns and driving scalable results.
- Knowledge of Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook insights, Google Analytics.
- Analytical, creative, organized, collaborative and a strong communicator
- Vaughan, Ontario (Greater Toronto Office – Woodbridge)
- Full Time and Part Time Positions Available
Interested in Joining the SOCIAL KNOW HOW® team?
Email your Resume OR send your LinkedIn Profile URL to HR@SocialKnowHow.com (Put in Email Subject: “Social Media Campaigns Manager”)